Monday 12 August 2013

Oral exam

Ist May 2013 - my oral exam date. A week before the exam, I received examiners comments about the thesis. Alhamdulillah, Prof. Hirate seemed happy with the thesis. He made a comment of some typo errors only. On the other hand, I received many comments from Prof. Eades. Not only the experimental results I obtained, but also mathematical equations in the thesis. Of course both of them are professors of Mathematics and they know about my area, but it is hard to satisfy many people.

During my oral exam, only Prof. Eades was available. I was asked to give an open public seminar beforehand. Prof. Eades was the one who asked so many questions during the seminar. Alhamdulillah, my close friends told me that the presentation was very good and they had no doubt that I would pass the oral exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment